Title: Applicants come NOW
Subject: New Community Course Program for Bethesda Invincible America Course

Dear Governors and Sidhas,

As you probably know, the Invincible America Course continues to blossom for all Course Participants in its beautiful progression of experiences of Higher States of Consciousness and life-changing commentaries on those experiences by Maharishi. After a brief pause in the daily meetings with Maharishi during the Raja and Raj Rajeshwari coronation in Vlodrop, the experience sessions have resumed without missing a beat in their richness, warmth, depth and divinity.

Maharishi has described that the experiences of all of the CPs are on a slippery slope as they progress to the experience of ever finer levels of Self Referral Consciousness, the junction point, the Constitution of the Universe, from where the administration of the universe is carried out effortlessly. And today he reiterated that we want to repeat these experiences over and over again in the long programs on the Course so that the fibers of the brain become habituated to function on this level all the time and thereby that bliss, that balanced state, is all the time on the level of the mind, intellect and ego. This is such a unique and rare opportunity for everyone. It is no exaggeration to say that everyone who comes on the Course simply does not want to leave!

With this, we want to accomplish 2 goals:

  1. To enable as many of you as possible to join the Course for a day, a weekend, a week, or longer; and

  2. To support our permanent group of Course Participants that are on scholarship to help create an Invincible Washington DC area and Invincible America. There is a wonderfully complementary relationship between the larger group size and deeper experiences, so we want to keep our group big and growing! And Maharishi has asked that we do everything possible to keep a large group here in the DC area.

To do this, we have created 3 new, flexible Come Anytime plans to participate in the Course , including the beautiful experience sessions with Maharishi. So here is how you can easily and flexibly join the Course and support the group:

  1. Normal Course Fee: $25/day (housing and meals separate);

  2. Come Anytime Weekends Course Plan: $108 (54% savings) come any or all weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) of a month (housing and meals separate)

  3. Come Anytime Monthly Course Plan: $200 (73% savings) come anytime during a month ( housing and meals separate)

  4. Come Anytime Six Month Course Plan: $1,080 (76% savings) come anytime during a six month period (housing and meals separate)

Also, vegetarian lunches and dinners are available for $15/meal if you reserve by noon the day before.

Our desire is that every Governor and Sidha joins one of these plans. By doing this, you will enjoy rapid growth to Enlightenment personally, you will provide the financial support for our Invincible America Course and our growing permanent group of Invincible America Yogic Flyers, and you will help create invincibility for the Washington DC area, the country and the world!

Please respond immediately by calling the Peace Palace at 301-770-5690 if you have questions, or apply online at www.invincibleamerica.org.

I hope to see all of you this weekend!

With warmest regards,

Jai Guru Dev

Raja Bob

Dr. Bob LoPinto
Raja of Potomac Vedic America
Global Country of World Peace
5504 Edson Lane
N. Bethesda, MD 20852
301.770.5690

Jai Guru Dev

® Maharishi Transcendental Meditation, Transcendental Meditation Sidhi, TM-Sidhi, Maharishi Vedic City, and Maharishi University of Management are registered or common law trademarks licensed to Maharishi Vedic Education Development Corporation and are used under sublicense or with permission.

A U G U S T 2 3 : I N V I N C I B I L I T Y U P D A T E

APPLY NOW!
www.InvincibleAmerica.org

TELEPHONE Hotlines
Maharishi Vedic City/Maharishi University of Management
641-472-1230
Washington , D.C.
301-231-4874