> Judy, I've got a serious question for you. Why do you
> make comments like the above? What purpose does it
> serve. We all know that you don't like Barry, but this
> near constant sarcasm and snide remarks, why?
> Occassionally it would be funny and witty, but this
> barrage is what people are talking about how FFL is
> becoming like AMT.

BTW, it's not just tone, it's "volume" too.
Stats for October 1 through 7:

Total posts: 1025

shempmcgurk: 135 / 13.2% of total
sparaig: 122 / 11.9% of total
authfriend: 105 / 10.2% of total

Sparaig has already exceeded his ten-year total
of a.m.t. posts here on FFL. And at her current
posting rate, within the next year Judy will
have posted more messages to FFL than she did
on a.m.t. in that same ten years. Something to
look forward to, eh?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: