On Oct 9, 2006, at 8:21 AM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

--- authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh, you don't get it.  Try reading it again.

No, really.  It isn't that difficult to grasp,

even for you, Barry.

Judy, I've got a serious question for you. Why do you

make comments like the above? What purpose does it

serve. We all know that you don't like Barry, but this

near constant sarcasm and snide remarks, why?

Occassionally it would be funny and witty, but this

barrage is what people are talking about how FFL is

becoming like AMT.

Oh, you don't get it. Try reading it again.

No, really. It isn't that difficult to grasp,

even for you, Peter.

<snicker>

I say blue-paper her Dr. Pete and prescribe ECT.