In a message dated 10/8/06 11:24:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
North Korea has just announced that it has
> successfully completed its first nuclear
> test, and South Korea is confirming it.
>
> The Pentagon is *not* confirming it, but if
> North Korea actually did have a test, we already
> know about it.
>
> If true, it's double-plus-ungood.

Come on- Please don't buy into this propaganda. Kim Jong Il needs
dictatorial control over his country, but he is scared to death of the
USA. We have 25,000 nuclear weapons. We continuously proliferate
nuclear weapons technology, and we are supposedly warning the world
because a bankrupt dictatorship is claiming they have tested *one*??

Wow. Who is the threat to world stability here?
I see North Korea and Iran becoming even more friendly these days. They both have something the other wants, despirately. Iran wants nukes and NK wants oil and food. And neither can be trusted to work with the world community to help supply those needs, safely.