> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <jpgillam@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- off_world_beings wrote:
> > >
> > > Stephen Hawkings recently
> > > denounced the theory that made him famous 20 years ago.
> >
> > What theory was that?
> >

> The theory that if you're a quadraplegic in a wheelchair and have to
> speak through a computer that everything you say somehow has great
> importance attached to it.

Yeah- no kidding. I am fascinated by the phenomenon in our culture
whereby people who overcome their extraordinarily bad karma are looked
upon as heroes, while the majority of people who have not incurred
such bad karma, and therefore don't have to learn to walk with a
prosthesis for example, or wear a wig as a result of chemotherapy
cancer treatments are somehow seen as lesser beings. It is just plain
weird.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: