authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> authfriend wrote:
>>
> <snip>
>
>>> What's confusing you, Shemp, is that liberals
>>> don't march in lockstep.  They're actually not
>>> afraid to disagree with each other.  The more
>>> reasonable of us don't buy into all the
>>> conspiracy theories, for example.
>>>

>> More reasonable?  Try "more gullible."   Those who
>> don't "entertain" "supposed" conspiracy theories are
>> often doing so to maintain some kind
>> of facade that they are "the voice of reason."
>>

> And some of us think you conspiracy nuts have
> fallen for sexy disinformation and are missing
> the *real* dirty doings, just as you were
> intended to.
So if I had said years ago that the Gulf of Tolkin was a false flag
operation you would have called me a "conspiracy nut", correct?  As you
should know by now it has been admitted by the government that it was a
"false flag" operation.   Some of us just do our homework on this stuff
and remember history. :)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: