--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I saw an advertisement for yogic flyers to come to FF with
> > scholarships, in a local newspaper today.
> >
> > OffWorld

> Dear Sidhas and Governors,
>
> First, we would like to publicly apologize for ever having
excluded
> from the domes anyone who wanted to practice Maharishi's program
> there. We would like to welcome everyone back on the condition
that
> if you are in the dome, you promise to practice what you have
> learned from Maharishi – no more, no less. In turn, we promise to
> never again judge or exclude anyone for what they may choose to do
> with their private life. We possess neither the wisdom nor the
right
> to do this. Let us all come together again in a spirit of love and
> acceptance, and begin once more to radiate the harmony and
coherence
> for which the domes were built.
>
> Jai Guru Dev,
>
> Maharisihi Mahesh Yogi

This is a tough situation which only complete Self Realization
within the ranks of the faithful will solve. Years ago I remember
hearing about the rules and regulations getting tighter to maintain
the purity of what Maharishi was teaching. I believe if this hadn't
been done, the TMO would've completely dissolved long ago.

Unfortunately, people will do anything for enlightenment and the
element in the TMO that has been encouraged are those who feel it
necessary to lord ocntrol over others, and enforce petty authority
trips. So it has to be this way for now, in order to sustain the
Movement at all. Hopefully the ice will melt at some point and
things can relax a little in the future.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: