> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
> <larry.potter@> wrote:

> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Appeal to FEAR, as usual.
> >
> > Fear ? B. take of your 'fear' type of glasses off and you
> > might see things differently...
>
> Dude, almost everything you post here reeks of fear.
> You may choose to live in that mindset, but I do not.

it looks you are projecting your fears or agenda onto others  ...

Debka unique analytical sources have proved to me and other readers
that their analytical view of current events and forward looking
insights are to the point and precise.
I sure do hope that they are wrong on this one, or that new events
will take place that will eliminate any future violence in the mid
east.

barry, with your record of misinterpretation other people's words
and intentions, why I'm not surprised that you are confused ?!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: