On Oct 10, 2006, at 11:08 PM, new.morning wrote:

Let's not forget that Jesus Christos was not the *first* human

incarnation/nirmanakaya to use the Death-Resurrection formulae of

attainment. He was actually the last (in relation to humanity in the

current epoch).

...lest Bacchus and Osiris and Krishna with his arrow in the side, on

the tree arising-in-3-days be forgotten...

Damn, now that you mention it, I DID learn that in Ancient Cults

School which I attended as a kid -- and I DID forget. Thanks for the

reminder.

Sheesh, it was in Ancient Cultus 101, otherwise I'd have never known he was a copycat savior.