> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<snip>
> > Yeah,  I read the story later, full of speculation and
> > ssumptions on Rummy's role if any. But the fact remained,
> > Clinton authorized the sale of the Nuclear reactors to NK,
> > not Rummy.
>
> There you go again Mason, blaming Clinton for everything.

He can't help it; that's the Republican talking point,
and he's not permitted to deviate from it: Everything
that's gone wrong in the Bush administration is really
Clinton's fault.

Look, you can hardly blame them.  So *many* things
have gone so *disastrously* wrong under the Bushies,
and if they weren't all Clinton's fault, my God, the
Bushies would actually have to take responsibility
for them.

I mean, be reasonable, Bhairitu!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional