Nice.....but aren't Macs total shite?
 Look at all the spurious typography in that shit. All that was caused
by stupid fukin' Macs.
I worked on Macs for 12 years, then was forced swtich to a Toshiba.
I will never work on a Mac again. I teach on Macs and PC's. Even the
new macs are constantly crashing and freezing. The PC's never do.
It is very frustrating for the  students, but all the stupid Mac
addicted old-fart design faculty think that all that sh!t is
normal !!

Its not normal Mac retards ! ! !

Macs are Shite.

OffWorld