> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Bevan says:
> >
> > "As you know, the Vastu campus previously constructed in
Maharishi
> > Vedic  City by Raja Wynne and Maureen is now completely occupied
> by
> > participants  in the Mother Divine program."
> >
> > In what way would the 100 ladies of the MD program be completely
> > occupying a campus built for 500 pundits? They should build a
> facility
> > that fits the size of the MD group, move them out, and move the
> first
> > 500 pundits into the facility built for them. Assuming, of
course,
> that
> > the pundits actually did get their visas (two weeks after we
heard
> that
> > the Rajas' trip to India to get permission for 2000 pundits was
> denied).
>

> Yeah, and uprooting 100 or 500 or 1,000 people on an instant's
> notice and moving them to some other locale is in fine TMO
> tradition, so that shouldn't be a barrier to the women moving
either.

Yeah, as if moving a couple blocks within Vedic City would "disturb"
the 100 MD participants...the usual phony Bevan blather,and totally
impractical -- why wouldn't you use an already built facility
designed specifically to house 500 pundits?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: