> > I bow to Judy's more extensive experience working with
> > the Inquisition. I didn't know the man personally, but
> > I presume from her answer that she did, and still has
> > strong feelings of loyalty for her former boss.  :-)
> >
> > However, I cannot help but wonder (given the contemporary
> > sloppy use of 'phony' as a noun and not an adjective)
> > just what about Torquemada she considered *non*-phony.
> >
> > For example, many would agree that as a torturer he was
> > not a phony. He had that down pat...the Real Thing. But
> > as a human being or a "man of God?"
> >
> > Anyway, it's good to know the kind of people whom Judy
> > admires and considers "non-phonys." It helps us to
> > figure out who *she* is...  :-)
>
> It'll be just as helpful as all the rest of your
> wildly imaginative fantasies about who I am, Barry.

Ok, we get it. Either your past life memory is
fuzzy or you don't want to talk about your time
as an Inquisitor.

However, just out of curiosity, you keep calling
me a 'phony.' A phony *what*?

I've always found 'phony,' used as a noun, to be
a lazy kinda weasel word. The word implies that
the person it's aimed at is pretending to be some-
thing he is not, but what *exactly* is it that you
think I'm pretending to be.

I'm interested in your answer not because it'll
affect me, but because I'm hip to how unaware you
are of the amount of projection in your posts. So
whatever it is that you think *I* am pretending
to be will really be what *you* pretend to be, but
cannot accept in yourself. So rant away...tell the
world *exactly* what it is that you think I'm
pretending to be, and allow us to get yet another
glimpse into your own fantasies.  :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: