--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <rorygoff@>
wrote:

> > > NM: So your wholeness is on yet complete. Not the BHoC which
to me is
But

> > This reminded me -- in the past I believe you have averred that
MMY
> > would not appreciate that we are not using his terms to describe
our
> > experience/understandings -- even THAT has changed!
>
> >Word is he now
> > wants us to report everything in our own words -- and why not?
How
> > *else* is One going to enjoy the subtle nuances of the buffet? :-
)

> Two different things, IMO. The latter is always what I have
supported
> as a good thing.
>
> On the othr hand, using MMY's terms, without clarifiction, to
describe
> something else, has always appeared to me to be rude, if not
> deceitful. I would be surprised if MMY is really saying, "sure,
use my
> terminology, amongst TMers, and let them assume you mean what "I"
mean
> by the word, but while you (speaker) mean something else -- all of
> this will be good".

Oh, yes, I do recall your making this argument -- that people were
using MMY's terminology to describe completely un-MMY-esque States
of Consciousness -- Peter's describing as C.C. what I was calling
Brahman, and so on.  My current understanding of the essential
equivalence (from opposite PsOV) of C.C. and B.C., G.C. and K.C.,
and U.C. and S.C clears up a lot of this ambiguity -- to my
satisfaction, at least. YMMV, of course :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: