Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Vista (was Re: Fwd: A PROGRESS REPORT)
on 10/14/06 11:11 PM, curtisdeltablues at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I sold my soul (if I had one) to Bill a long time ago.  Now that PC
has great audio and video, I'll never know the joys of the Mac in this
life.  I can do everything I want cheaper and have never had any of
the problems with viruses I hear about with my PCs.  Knock on
sandalwood baby!  It is the software that I ride on, not my operating
system.  I really couldn't care less what is under Photoshop or
Illustrator as long as it runs.  I don't doubt that Macs are great
though.  Once I had shelled out the money for high end software for my
PC, my Microsoft dharma was chosen.

I don’t know about Microsoft, but Adobe will let you switch from Mac to PC or PC to Mac when you upgrade your software. __._,_.___