> On Oct 15, 2006, at 1:30 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> >> Not purposely.
> >
> > LOL!!  I see.  So how do you tell the difference
> > between purposeful and nonpurposeful goading?
>
> How do you?

I don't.  Goading is purposeful by definition.

> Where do you get your mind-reading abilities from?  I never
> said I'd been goading at all, that's your word.

Now you're going off the rails again.  Where was I
using mind-reading?

I never said you said you'd been goading.  *I* said
you were goading.  You've cleverly snipped what you
said that I was asking about:

"Whoever purposely goads is a major asshole, and
not a likable one either."

Which I thought was funny, because you've certainly
goaded me from time to time.

But goading is unquestionably *your* word, not mine.

> Anything can be seen
> as goading from the POV of someone who wants to see it everywhere.
> "When all you have is a hammer..."

You're the one who was seeing it, Sal:

-----

On Oct 15, 2006, at 6:42 AM, Peter wrote:

>> Don't you guys ever get tired of this crap?
>>
>> Sal
>
> Apparently not, Sal! I see Judy as more of the quilty
> party than Barry (now that's going to trigger a post
> with Judy citing every single negative post from
> Barry). Both are intelligent writers with insightful
> posts as long as they are not talking to one
> another...or Judy is not talking to Curtis!

Well Barry has at least taken pains at various points to try and get
away from it, altho I can imagine that's difficult. I'd say the
goading really is pretty equal. I don't quite understand where they
get the energy to keep a feud going for so long.

-----

> It would seem, Judy, that you're irritated with my refusal
> to utter a blanket condemnation of Barry and his tactics,
> so you're pulling a bait-and-switch.

Boy, it would be interesting to put your brain
under an MRI when you get into one of these
attempts to turn a discussion upside-down, backwards,
and inside-out.

It would seem that you're irritated with my explicit
*refusal* to condemn you for not uttering a blanket
condemnation of Barry and his tactics:

-----

> I dislike goading no matter who is doing it, and I don't think my
> original message on this topic singled out either one of you. If
> Judy feels it did, she should say so so I can clear that up.

Yours didn't, and I never suggested it did.

-----

So now *you're* trying to pull a bait-and-switch.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: