--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What could account for the sudden change in the State Dept's
> willingness to grant visas to the pundits? After years of denying
> visas because the pundits were poor, and just a couple weeks ago,
> denying the Rajas' request for two thousand pundit visas, it just
> does not seem credible that U.S. consular officials decided to
> discard visa guidelines and admit a bunch of poor people to the U.S.
> (about half of the 12 million people illegally in the U.S. are people
> who overstayed their visas, which is why the U.S. wants to see proof
> that visa applicants have some financial reason to go back to their
> home country when their visa expires).
>
> I'm sure that Howard Settle gave several millions to the TMO, who in
> turn gave it to the pundits to open bank accounts (possibly with the
> understanding that when the pundits return to India after two years,
> they will pass on the money to the next wave of pundits to apply for
> visas.
>
> http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates2006.html

I also wondered about the sudden change in the visa situation,
however, my thinking took a more cynical path than yours. I think they
truly believed that pundits would come when the first pundit campus
was built, but the result was a secluded facility for Mother Divine.
And, with Livingston Manor being such a moldy shithole and Fairfield
being the most happening TM place to be, the thought occurred to me
that they could be using "The pundits are coming! The pundits are
coming!" to drum up support to build a facility that will ultimately
be occupied by Purusha.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: