--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gimari03 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tks Offworld,
>
> Sorry, but my claims are substantianted.  Many folks that I know
and love personally were
> seriously damaged.  >>>

Yes but no-one of serious mind would listen to you without
documented and published statistics. No-one listens to anecdotal
evidence. If 10 people say they were damaged and 1,000 claim no
damage but only benefits, then you have a statistically
insignificant group -- not considered typical. You can't just go
around saying people are seriously damaged by being Christians (even
though they are) just because a few people want to claim it. Well,
you can go around claiming it but no-one will listen Fact of life.

OffWorld
(false name)
Place: No-where that any Ru can find me.

> Gina Catena
> (real name)
> San Rafael, Calif.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > And (please forward to the schoolboard and the Marin Newspaper).
> > There were aliens dissected at Area 51 in the 1950's.
> > Urgent.
> > Please publish along with unsubstantiated, unscientific, along
> > with ....arms wildly flailing..... claims about the negative
effects
> > of TM.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> > > Regards,