> PS Your reflections are unusually easy for me to riff off of, Rory
> (Ha-Ha!)-- I've been noticing something that may be related,
having
> to do with noticing subtle fears and their subsequent resolution
> even 'within' in a permanent state of Self Realization, as we
> rediscover the world in its Divine state.
>
> When you wrote your recent equations having to do with greater and
> greater fullnesses sensed in BC-->KC-->SC, taking as a starting
> point all fears and associated emotions being caused by fear of
the
> unknown, might there be subtle fearful tendencies that occur when
we
> are enlightened as to our Brahman Universe, but not yet ripened
into
> our Krishna Multiverses, then similarly not yet ripened into our
> Shiva Infiniverses? Because that aspect of our complete silence
and
> its corresponding infinity of being is yet unknown to us?
>
> I don't know the answer yet, but it is a fun cosmic toy I have
> discovered!

Yes, this BC/KC/SC progression (or series of progressions) really
feels like a recapitulation and more profound harmonic of the
mechanics of CC/GC/UC *from Wholeness* -- as the subtle fears
(appearances of not-Self) inherent in that first pre-Brahman
progression are now much more fully Understood. Hence, the automatic
*whole-hearted* surrender -- not fully (to me at least) available or
even suspected as a possibility in the G.C. to U.C. progression
(i.e., while identifying primarily as a particle "having" these
experiences instead of also as the Wholeness very
innocently "causing" these experiences) -- is now much more fully
available as the rest of the self/other equation is newly
comprehended on deeper and deeper levels to be also simply oneSelf.

:-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: