> off_world_beings wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > Time,

> > world for  ya.

> > do

> >> How arrogant.>>>
> >>

> > Shhh....Be nice to MDIXON. He lives in a mental institution and
is
> > still learning to work without his straightjacket. What you see
here
> > is progress for him, believe it or not.
> >
> > OffWorld
> I suspect that he is like so many self-styled "conservatives" a
wannabe
> rich but never gonnabe.   They just dream of being rich and
believe that
> working hard will get them there.  Therefore they support the
goals of
> the oligarchy.

Oh, no!  You are badly misinformed.

And I must tell you that I risk my own little dowry here by
revealing this that I have been sworn to secrecy not to tell...but
both MDixon and myself are paid a pension through a special
endowment fund set up by the good people at Exxon which runs a
special computer that scours the web on a daily basis harvesting
just the kind of comments and support that good folk -- I mean the
really good people from the right families -- like me and MDixon
post on forums such as this and when we support them as we do here
on a daily basis on FFL and with our little sticks hold up their
really large brick shit houses of corporate malfeasance, why, we get
checks in the mail.

Money.

Booty.

Payoffs for selling our souls to the highest bidders.

Because we love to rape the environment.

>  For most people life has its ups and downs.  I knew
> quite a few people that thought they would always be living at
survival
> level but then had a surprise in the 1990s.  Some squandered it
and are
> now back to survival level.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional