Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: pandit update: some tomorrow, and 360 by Friday 10/27
on 10/24/06 11:08 AM, markmeredith2002 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I don't think so. Maharishi has always done as much as the
> environment allowed him to do, in an effortless way. If the
> environment had supported the arrival of the pundits awhile back,
> they would be here. It is not all about Maharishi as I see it. He
> acts more as a force of nature than an isolated man. So these things
> happening at this time are due much more to the destiny of the
> world, and the efforts of all of the long time meditators of
> whatever stripe, than Maharishi's desires. Maharishi has *always*
> been wanting to show off the full glory of spiritual life, while at
> the same time recognizing that all things come in due course. So I
> conclude from recent events that now 'enough pencils have been sold'
> (remember that quote of his?).

What's changed is that Settle is giving $1 million per month to
sponsor all these specific activities in Ffld.  No need for all this
naive culty superstitious belief systems mumbo jumbo when the truth is
right in front of your face.

But millions were raised before and nothing happened. Maybe Settle is demanding results.