I wonder if the ME (if it actually is substantial) would then clean up
the "back story" /dark side of TMO finances and disclosures. NO IA
course fees, free sidhis courses, R&B scholarships/stipends, more open
enrollment policy, etc, appear to be pointing in that direction.
(which, by itself, does not demonstrate that ME is behind it.)

And/or, if people get what they deserve, perhaps the deservingness of
current dome goers is greater than those you allude to who have left
town -- in the recent years.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any source and the people?  Any more detail?  More of why the upper-
> middleclass moved away in recent years from the TMO and FF?  They all
> know each other and their stories.  As much as the DesMoines Register
> article was neat, tidy and essentially persuasive in its promotion of
> the ME, what was also missing was this back story.  'The rest of the
> story' about spiritual integrity or the lack there of in the story of
> the TMorg.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: