Very limited perspective.  Not all people who come back are returning due to Karma some come back in choice. for a higher purpose.   Considering that each being chooses the circumstance best suited for the purpose of their return.

----- Original Message ----
From: bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 1:20:34 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A theory of Karma, TMOers, and the TMO's "Persona"

> I don't see how making a person be born with HIV would be a moral
> payback for anything in the context of any morality I can relate
to.
> I guess that is why some say karma is unfathomable.

************ ***

Nobody else, God or anybody, makes anybody be born with bad karma (or
good karma, for that matter) -- the karma one generates is strictly
one's own responsibility. The whole principle is simple, and
Westerners have been exposed to it from an early age: "whatsoever a
man sows, that shall he also reap." This is about as simple a
principle as there is: if you generate waves of happiness in your
surroundings, you will get happy karma back; if you generate waves of
unhappiness, you'll get unhappy things happening to you. Don't want
to believe it? Fine, but it's a very obvious feature of the
environment which has been commented upon by many religious teachers.
Sure, being born with AIDS seems very rough, but haven't you watched
films depicting the many brutal things people do to other people? If
there is any justice in the universe, then those wrongdoers get to
suffer just like they made others suffer. Not only is it a matter of
justice, bad karma is more important as a stick to encourage people
to stop wrongdoing and get on the path of evolution -- nobody will
ever cease to be, so it's important that they learn how to live
without making others suffer.