--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> And what was your personal experience interacting with MMY, Vaj?
> Seeing MMY behind the scenes?
>
> My experience with the latter was not that he was ruthlessly
> different behind the scenes. He was often kind, supportive, sweet
and
> funny behind the scenes. What I noticed, in addition, he was more
> focussed. More intense sometimes. More to the point. Others may
have
> seen other things.
>
> Rick did you see a black and white difference in MMY's behavior, as
> depicted by Vaj*, on camera and behind the scenes? Did you ever
see a
> kind, supportive, sweet and funny man behind the scenes?
>
> *based on second hand accounts apparently, and not personal
experience,

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> >
> > No I was referring to the fact that numerous people in M's
inner
> > circle have commented on the dual nature of the man: on one
side
> > sweet talking guru in front of the cameras and then ruthlessly
> > different behind the scenes. In other words, to some it seemed
like
> > the guru presentation was just an act.

I think what Vaj is suggesting is that Maharishi's motives were not
to end suffering in the world as he has stated, but rather grub for
power and money above all, by manipulating those who have money,
that Maharishi is a corrupt and false guru. To each his own.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: