> on 10/28/06 2:14 PM, Alex Stanley at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%
40yahoogroups.com>

> > Actually, they had a problem on campus with too much bandwidth being
> > used by students to download porn,
> >

> Was porn the problem, or music and video downloads? The network admin
is a
> friend of mine, and he mentioned the latter.

Free music downloads are the more likely culprits in the case of
college students, especially poor MUM kids, who are not going to shell
out for porn -- http://www.washingtontimes.com/business/20040824-103654-
1570r.htm . I'm not sure what internet porn costs...Shemp?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: