So be careful. :)

The pundits arrived just in the nick of time to save the day. :)

(Could make a good cartoon show -- vedic pundits sweeping in at last
minute to fight off evil jyotish positions.)

>  > 2. Jupiter and Mercury would be in conjunction and in infancy.
>  Both of
>  > these planets under the exact affliction of Rahu.

Actually, this pattern fits personal events in the past few days.
Rahu brings sudden, abrupt change. Jupiter and Mercury rule my
quandant houses -- including housing (4th) and career (10). A career
related thing suddenly went way south on Thursday. By Friday, it
corrected itself, resulting in a better situation. And yesterday a
real estate thing I had been working on for a week went totally south.
By last night, a better situation emerged.   Roller coaster.

Any one else experience sudden changes the past few days? If you know
your  jyotish chart, were the changes related to the house(s) that
Jupiter and Mercury rule? Or reside in.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> e: Transit - multiple afflictions
>

> Dear Professor Choudhry,
>
>  Thank you very much for the warning. Indeed, the overall planetary
>  energy is unusually weak at this time and the afflictions noted at
>  that time therefore likely to be more harmful than otherwise.
>
>  Best wishes,

>  --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], <siha@> wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  > Hello dear list members,
>  >
>  > On 29th of October there are going to be multiple transit
>  afflictions:
>  >
>  > 1. Mars, Sun and Venus would be conjunct ( Mars and Venus) be
>  combust.
>  >
>  > 2. Jupiter and Mercury would be in conjunction and in infancy.
>  Both of
>  > these planets under the exact affliction of Rahu.
>  >
>  > 3. For some time even the Moon would be under the influence of
>  Ketu.
>  >
>  > 4. The Sun would be in its sign of debilitation.
>  >
>  > 5. Saturn would be in the extreme old age.
>  >
>  > Planetary weakness and conjunctions/aspects necessitate care for
>  almost
>  > everybody.
>  >
>  > So, take care of yourself and your nears and dears around this
>  date. Better
>  > do not plan outings around this date.
>  >
>  > Best wishes,