Once in Brasil while speaking to queen marcia in regard to king tk I said Ele esta chegando aqui soh em busca de buceta................................OH BOY!  What i said was that the guy was simply coming here behind sex as in slang he is just out for pussy.....

WOW! did she go nuts.  I think we have spoken 4 times at most since then.   In Brasil they dont talk about sex or use sexual expressions they way we do.   Maybe here it is the same?????

----- Original Message ----
From: curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:12:42 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A theory of Karma, TMOers, and the TMO's "Persona"

Judy: "You were wrong in your first impression of what I
wrote--that I was accusing you of putting down
women--and I haven't seen you admit that."

Judy from an earlier post: "No, no, "booty," as in plunder, prize, the
spoils of conquest; "knock" as in knock down, conquer,
take for oneself."

Me: Yeah, I don't know how I would have interpreted this as a putdown
on me for having a bad attitude about women.  It might have been the
words you used and their meaning.

As far as my own malicious digs back at you, you are right.  We have a
shitty communication dynamic and I take responsibility for my part of it.

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > Judy:
> > > It's one thing when you're young and foolish and
> > > don't know any better--I had more than my share
> > > of casual sex when I was that age, believe me--but
> > > quite another when you're still bragging about it
> > > decades later as if you never got beyond it.
> >

> > Me:
> > There was no triumphalist tone Judy.
>
> Oh, nonsense, of course there was.
>
>   You made it all up.  All my
> > "boot knocking" at MIU was in the context of relationships, I was
> > never into casual sex since relationship sex is much better for me.
> > You made up a put down, and having been called on it, you are
> > attempting to continue your farce.  You were wrong about the
> > words and what I meant, and even after that is proven to you, you
> > hold on to your malicious agenda.  It was a throwaway line for
> > people with a sense of humor, only you would try to twist it into
> > a putdown of me.
>
> You mean, the way you tried to twist what I wrote
> to start with into a slam at you for putting down
> women?  Not to mention your insinuation that I
> don't enjoy sex much.  You aren't exactly in a
> position to be self-righteous about "malicious
> agendas."
>
> I'm not sure how you have "proved" anything to me.
> You've made a claim about what you actually meant.
>
> > Our class at MIU was mostly just out of high school, normal college
> > kids.  We were not exposed to the celibacy weirdness that came
> later.
> >  So we had normal relationships and had sex like normal college
> kids.
> >  The later classes of MIU got the "sex is bad" message so they were
> > conflicted about having sex, even in the context of committed
> > relationships.  So my class had the most sex because we had not yet
> > bee messed up my movement superstitions about sex as losing magic
> > energy.  So your point was a made-up put down, and you can't admit
> > you were wrong like a decent person
>
> You were wrong in your first impression of what I
> wrote--that I was accusing you of putting down
> women--and I haven't seen you admit that.
>
> And I haven't had a *chance* to admit I was wrong
> about what *I* actually meant until this post.  I'm
> happy to take your claim in the post I'm responding
> to at face value and acknowledge that I misunderstood
> what you were getting at.
>
> I guess I was misled by some of your previous
> remarks, and those of a couple of the other men
> here, which have seemed to me to put a premium on
> sex for its own sake.  That isn't what you were doing
> in this post.  I should have commented on those
> earlier ones rather than waiting until this post.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)