Well this was in the 70's and he would go to theaters in New York

----- Original Message ----
From: Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:09:49 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Vedic Pandits - etiquette

   Who is this Ram Das you are reffering to.?  Where did he go the see the Porn.??

    A friend of mine who lives near the Ashram of Kanchi Shankaracharya, Jeyandra Sarasvati, told me that he Watches Hardcore porn in his bedroom.

Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 07:04:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Vedic Pandits - etiquette

 I think it was Ram Das who loved porn.  He used to have to go to X rated movie theaters to see it.  Till he started getting caught.