can you please share the photos

----- Original Message ----
From: hermandan0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:00:40 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pandits are HERE!--Charlie Brown kicks the ball

Apparently, Charlie Brown has finally kicked the ball, although how
high and how far remains to be seen. Forty-nine chickens hatched so
far. Who woulda thunk it?

Lucy's grinning; Charlie's floating on air just from kicking it; and
crow is being warmed-up.

you better pick that poor crow clean, poor crow clean
i picked his head,  i picked his feet
i woulda picked its body but it wasn't fit to eat ....

Someone sent me a bunch of pics of what appear to be pandits arriving
at O'hare, complete with movement folks with banners, bagpiper, leis,
and gift bags on luxurious buses, then dinner in a restaurant etc.

If it's a hoax, it's pretty elaborate.

> On Oct 29, 2006, at 1:57 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > But congrats to the TMO for finally -- *once* -- doing
> > what they said they would do.
>
> Have they?  I'm not sure at all--has anyone actually seen any pundits?
> I was down at the Frats yesterday, and everything looked pretty much
> status quo to me--except for some kitchen equipment sitting out on the
> sidewalk, and some new siding up on a couple of the buildings, I really
> didn't see anything that looked like renovation.  There was one small
> sign saying Welcome, but that was it.
>
> Also, something like this would be sure to show up in the local
> media--so far, no reports there either.
>
> Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional