> > > Actually, I wasn't joking. ColdBlueIce has devoting years
> > > of posting on a.m.t. to saying that Maharishi Pundits
> > > simply don't exist, period. And Swami Swaroopananda
> > > believes that MMY killed his guru.
> > >
> > > Given those facts  it wouldn't be surprising to learn that
> > > they are working deligently to sabotage MMY's projects,
> > > if at all possible.
> >
> > This is the point where someone is supposed to
> > come running in to agree with the indisputable
> > logic of sparaig's thinking, and make the point
> > that he *isn't* displaying some pretty paranoid
> > thinking, and that Barry was off the wall in
> > suggesting that he was.
>
> I haven't crossed any line.

Reread your second paragraph above. Do you not feel
that you not being surprised "to learn that they are
working diligently to sabotage MMY's projects, if at
all possible" is a little over the line I specified
below?

> > There is a fine line between feeling personally
> > threatened by opinions that are contrary to yours
> > and believing that those who hold those opinions
> > are actually capable of plotting against you or
> > the organization you identify with overmuch. It
> > would seem that at least one person here has
> > crossed that line. Time will tell whether there
> > are two of them.

You wouldn't be surprised to find them plotting
against MMY, did I get that right?

Doesn't that kinda equate to you believing them
*capable* of plotting against him?

I don't believe them capable of such a thing.
I would imagine that Swaroopanand has better
things to do with his time, and although it
doesn't seem that Coldbluiceman does :-), I've
never gotten the feeling that he'd go out of
his way to "sabotage" any of Maharishi's
projects.

Who, after all, would need to? The majority
of them are self-sabotaging.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: