Hmmm.. I don't know what he was doing (besides practicing medicine)
prior to joining MMY. Sounds though, like he is either lying or has
his timeline messed up/confused. I met him before he got too involved
with the TMO and he was a very honest, ethical person back then. But
the TMO has been known to corrupt a person or two. ;-) (P.S. I got a
technique in his Stoneham office back in '86 or '87, too. I cannot
for the life of me remember what it was, though. Oh the wonders of
the aging brain.)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ffia1120 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I believe Chopra hooked up with MMY in 1985 or '86. Certainly not
> > before that. He was working at a Mormon hospital in the Boston
area
> > before he got invloved with the TMO.
>
> So he was practicing a technique like the sidhis before he met MMY?
> See my timeline problem with his story?  He was selling MMY's Chopra
> technique by '87.

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > There were some interesting claims by Chopra.  He claimed to
have
> > > learned a program based on Patanjali's Yoga Sutras from the
> > > Shankaracharya in 1980. His claim poses some interesting time
line
> > > issues.  Is he describing his experience with MMY on a sidhi
> > course?
> > > He mixes up a few different techniques in his description, some
> > > virtues sutras, some A of E technique, which he sold to me
right in
> > > his doctor's office in Stonham Mass for $700 in around '87, and
some
> > > other forgiveness techniques common in new age seminars.  Could
any
> > of
> > > this be true?  Was he with MMY in 80?
> > >
> > > His magic bird attraction story also has problems for me.
Holding
> > out
> > > food to tame birds makes them come to you for the food.
Without the
> > > food he would have an unusual story.  With the food you've got
> > > nothing. He shifted the story to make it sound like magic at
first.
> > > He claims  that after the three week course with the
> > Shankaracharya ,
> > > he would see a bird on a tree and have the intention for it to
come
> > > him and it would. Later he mentions using grain or nuts to feed
the
> > > birds. I'm guessing he fed some parrots nuts, most birds can't
eat
> > > them, and some pigeons grain, most birds don't want grain but
> > pigeons
> > > love millet.  Or just made the whole nonsense up start to
finish.

> > > Wanna know a surefire way to tell if Chopra is lying?  Watch
his
> > lips,
> > > if they are moving, bingo!

<*> Your email settings: