--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- sparaig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie
> > <ltm457@> wrote:
> > >
> > > If you were very rich all of a sudden and you were
> > going to make a donation to either SSRS
> > or MMY which would you choose?
> >

> > MMY of course. The research on SSRS's technique
> > suggests that it is completely different than
> > TM. COMPLETELY different, to the point that I'm not
> > sure it's even compatible.
>
> Of course it is. Don't be silly. I do Sudarshan Kriya
> before my TM program every day.

>From March 12, 1974, Belgium.

Questioner:

What do you think of other meditation techniques and is it possible
to practice another meditation technique at the same time as
transcendental meditation `specially if the other meditation
technique is in connection with a religion?

Maharishi:

What we teach is something to be done 15, 20 minutes morning and
evening.  Regarding other things? We have no opinion.  We leave a
man to do what he wants to do.  We just teach Transcendental
Meditation, give the knowledge of the pure creative intelligence.
What he should do, what he should not do, he will decide in his own
level of consciousness.  Nothing, neither we advice on religion, nor
diets, nor anything, do's and don'ts we don't talk about.  Simply,
innocently teach the practice, give the knowledge pertaining to the
practice, satisfy all the doubt and questions regarding
understanding and then leave the man to be with his tradition, with
his culture, with his way of life, with everything that he wants to
do.

Just 15 minutes morning and evening.  He can practice hundreds of
meditations, we don't mind. As long as he does this 15-minutes, 20-
minutes morning and evening, he will enjoy, begin to enjoy
everything that he will do, either meditation or no meditation or
whatever. Whatever he will do in life, he will begin to enjoy more
because everything will become more meaningful.  Just we concern
ourselves with this practical aspect of this science.  Simple.  Very
simple, very natural.

One of the strengths of the World Plan is this innocence of our
Movement, we never go into any other area except Transcendental
Meditation.  That's all

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small
Business
> (http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional