> I don't question your manhood but I do think there is too much
> sports in this country.  That's because it diverts attention
> from the rich who are destroying the middle class.  Maybe we
> should have a football game with the middle class against the
> rich to see who wins.  :)

The rich would win every time, as long as there
are referees. Every referee can be bribed, and
pretty much every rich person would think of
bribing them, whereas most middle class would
neither think of it or have the resources to
do it effectively.  :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: