Fairfield Life has one purpose and one purpose alone, Nablus:

It's here to make you feel superior by comparison.  It's obvious
that your spiritual practise by itself doesn't give you
fulfillment.  So you come here to see, as you would describe us, the
doubters, the one off-the-program, the naysayers.  And, of course,
by comparison, your state-of-evolution has just GOT to be better by
comparison.

But if truth be told, you are the doubter; you are the one off the
program or you wouldn't be here.  We don't pretend to be "on the
program" (at least, according to what YOU would describe being a
true TMer to be); but you do.  But you betray that very tenet by
coming on here and spouting what is an incredibly consistent
negativity and horribleness that no one who was actually on the
program and doing TM properly would even dream of doing.

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablusos108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> At the brink of self-destruction, about to drown in the blood of
it's
> own karma, America was rescued by Maharishi, some Pundits and a
few
> wise and wealthy americans.
>
> In Europe we tend to look upon the americans as simple, even
stupid.
> Just look at their shortsighted and agressive foreign-policy
causing
> nothing than misery and tension.
>
> But many, many americans, millions, are not evil. I have lived
there,
> I know that.
>
> The government is evil, the "president" is a fool and a puppet.
> Rove/Rumsfelt et.al is running the country.
>
> Then again the government is "only a reflection of the collective
> consciousness". As the americans say: "go figure".
>
> So America was saved, probably, hopefully for all times to come
with
> the blessings of Maharishi and The Masters.
>
> But who will save FFL ?
>
> With moderators allowing liars, professional negativists,
compulsive
> neurotic posters, hordes of alt.med's, Dr's posing as intelligent
and
> normal; what do we have ? Page up and down with gossip, lies,
> recepies, thoughts on Ethiopian women, cynism, halloween etcetc,
> etcetc.
>
> A few honorable exceptions, among a few others: Bob Brigante and
Jim
> Flanegin. Always found your writings sound and interesting !
>
> I used to read perhaps 60% of the postings here, now it is down to
> 5%, maximum. Many good writers have left this board, for good
reason.

> FFL is quickly dying, suffocating in it's own filth. And don't
rely
> on Maharishi to save it :-)
>
> A herewith make a suggestion; change the description of this board
> from "spiritual" to a "fools paradise".
>
> "The times they are a'changing".
>
> Unfortunately, the majority of the posters on FFL are not.
>

> For the time being; Adios

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: