They seem to think if you have a hard bounce you've dropped that email
address instead of using some logic like "this occurred at 2 AM when the
ISP had their mail server down temporarily so don't hard bounce unless
there are 10 or more hard bounces over 2 or 3 hours."

Jason Spock wrote:

>       Sir Rick, Yahoo bounced me about a week ago.  Anybody else had this
> problem.??
>
>       Yahoo should change it's name to BooHoo!
>
> TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:09:14 -0000
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Another fascinating Yahoo "feature"
>

>   Use the "Advanced" search facility and search for
> posts made by any author on October 30. Or use the
> "Last 7 days" option and see what comes up.
>
> I don't know what you see from the US, but when I
> do this, there are zero posts for October 30, even
> though they are clearly present in the newsgroup.
>
> Methinks someone forgot to turn the indexer on...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: