Hi, yeah I figured the guy is a little off kilter and it may not do
> any good, but I just got pissed off with him picking on sparaig. And
> besides I was pretty pleased with the 'coldblueasshole' moniker and
> just had to use it!

Namaste Sri Jimji,

With all due politeness, this guy has been willing to mix it up with
Sparaig. You've got to give him credit for that.  I was curious to see
how long the dialog would last.  Nothing against spare, but he seems
pretty impervious to changing his view. And give cold blue credit.  He
seems to have encyclopedic knowledge of things Indian.

lurk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: