--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A new Yahoo group, far-afield_fairfieldlife, has been prepared
> for the top posters to Fairfield Life. Please, top posters,
> join the new, exlusive group, and carry on there. You will find
> the new group to be very familiar, and robust, when just the
> top 6 posters from FFL make the move there with you. And you
> likewise will enjoy the cleaner message list that will be there,
> as will the remaining FFL posters find a more manageable message
> list here after your move.
> I'm sincere about this suggestion, and the new group is ready.
> Who will be the first poster ?!!

For the record, I would have zero interest in joining
such a list, because with the exception of Shemp in
his funnier, lighter momemts, there is no one in the
"Top Six" I plan to discuss anything with in the future.

However, I would have no problem abiding by any revised
guidelines that the Fairfield Life group deems fit, as
suggested by Doug today.

That would include guidelines as to relevant content
and/or posting frequency. I would happily limit myself
to a maximum of ten posts a day, or if people preferred,
five, and endeavor to stay "on topic" in those posts.

Or, if enough people expressed a preference for me to
leave the group altogether, I would happily do it and
wish you all nothing but the best.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: