Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Updating and Creating Relevant Subject Headings
on 11/3/06 1:46 PM, new.morning at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I would second Doug's remarks and suggestion.  There's no need to
> censor anyone, but a bit more focus in the subject description would
> ... be welcomed

I agree. It takes 3 seconds to copy a post/reply, and hit "Post"
(upper left box) and type in a new relevant title. It would make
fining relevant / interesting posts far easier to find. When there are
100 posts on a an old obsolete "subject" -- I tune out, as i assume
most do.

Not updating subject headings is a sign of very poor writing, IMO.

I agree, and would add that it’s lazy and inconsiderate. __._,_.___