--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey Mainstream...Fuck you.
>
> Now eat my next post beeeatch !
>
> OffWorld
> Tom Barlow
> Vermont

May you have an early, long, and thoroughly icy Vermont Winter, and therefore
ample
opportunity to fully manifest into relative existence the quality of footing
for you  that is
consistent with the vision that your post above generated in my mind.  I'll try
to remember
to  bring you regularly to mind during my spare quiet time on this wonderfully
productive
course I'm on.  Happy Trails.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
> <mainstream20016@> wrote:
> >
> > A new Yahoo group, far-afield_fairfieldlife, has been prepared for
> the top posters to Fairfield
> > Life.  Please, top posters, join the new, exlusive group, and
> carry on there.  You will find the
> > new group to be very familiar, and robust, when just the top 6
> posters from FFL make the
> > move there with you.  And you likewise will enjoy the cleaner
> message list that will be there,
> > as will the remaining FFL posters find a more manageable message
> list here after your move.
> > I'm sincere about this suggestion, and the new group is ready.
> Who will be the first poster ?!!
> > mainstream20016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional