Rick
I prefer to remain anonymous and want to inform you that I have started a yahoo group called

FairfieldLifeToo

for those who want the same type of conversations/discussions that used to be more freely available a while ago before the beloved FairfieldLife became dominated by political discussions and bickering.

If you would be so kind as to post this at FFLife and this url at FFLife that would be grand.