authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> sparaig wrote:

> <snip>

> cognition we

> experience

> intuition

> a "guide"

>>> Ah, so you think there's only one sort of intuition? Mozart
>>> didn't intuit his music: he cognized it?
>>>

>> No he used intuition as a "sense" of where to take the
>> melody and like most trained musicians fell back on rules
>> when stuck.
>>

> According to Mozart, he heard the whole symphony in
> his head and just wrote down what he heard.
A lot of musicians hear tunes in their head (even complete with
orchestration) and then write them down.  I have to do that with the
earworms I create or I wake up to them every morning. :)   Of course I
have an extra tool that Mozart didn't have: I just enter them into the
midi program and get to hear the orchestration immediately.   Then I
send the earworms to friends so they can wake up every morning with them
in their head.  :)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: