-cosmologer reprinted from SAMVA
The USA this fall         Message List
Reply | Forward                 Message #11409 of 11771 < Prev | Next >
Hello list,

On SAMVA as elsewhere considerable attention has been paid to the USA
due to its large economic size and global military influence and to
finding a chart that would best describe and predict the country´s
collective destiny. The discussion has been wide ranging, to say the
least.

Fourtth of July 1776 has traditionally been the day when the
Declaration of Independence is celebrated. This date has for a long
time been studied closely in terms of all plausible ascendants. None,
however, seemed to give a good fit or result in accurate predictions.
Hence, the search has gone elsewhere.

On the SA lists discussion has also focused on a chart for 1 March
1781, when the final ratification of the Articles of Confederation
took place. This chart has the sign Cancer rising and therefore
assumes the symbolic act took place in the afternoon on that day, at
3:18 PM to be exact, giving 21° Cancer as rising. This chart was
rectified and promoted on the basis of SA from 1996. Interestingtly,
the actual ascending degree was arrived at on the basis of intuition
by the astrologer concerned, Mr. Ron Grimes. On the basis of this
chart, there were many correct and significant predictions made. In
July 2001, military activity was predicted in September 2001. What
turned ot was the "9/11" terrorist attacks and the subsequent attack
of US military forces on the Taliban regime of Afghanistan on 7
October 2001. In mid September 2001, the attack by the US was
predicted with an accurary of fifteen minutes of the actual time of
12:30 PM that day. The accuracy of this predicton electrified SAMVA
discussion and it multiplied in the following days and weeks. A
recovery of US stock prices was predicted to take place from the
Spring of 2003 when a long standing affliction by L8 Saturn to natal
L3 Mercury lifted. This prediction also was realised.

John TWB has more recently provided clear historical information that
shows the actual ratification took place earlier in the day, or around
noon time. This information is at odds with the later time giving 21°
Cancer rising. As a cnonsequence, interest in the chart faded on the
list. This reaction is understandable but also perhaps premature. Any
chart that has resulted in accurate predictions should be allowed to
be rejected on the basis of failed predictions. If the chart does not
fail in prediction, it  would imply that there is a rare probability
that something happened on the afternoon of that day, not reflected in
the historical dcouments, that makes this slightly later time the
actual or symbolic moment the USA as a federal state came into being.
Hence, it should only be discarded if predictions on the basis of it
turn out to be wrong and thus disprove its merit. This post is a step
in that direction.

Importantly, our very own Jorge Angelino has, based also on
information from John TWB, rectified a chart for 2 July 1776 with 15°
Scorpio rising. The historical documents reveal that the document was
actually signed on this day and at around the time Jorge and John TWB
have identified. This chart also needs to be followed with predictions
to see if it has merit.

It is interesting to compare the dissimilar outlook these two charts
suggest for the USA economy in this fall. Only one of them can
therefore be correct.

The 21° Cancer rising chart suggests that both housing prices and
stock prices may decline this Autumn, which would create a drag on the
economy going forward. Ve/Ra/Sa period is running, making these
planets active in transit, especially Rahu. Transit L8 Saturn will be
aspecting natal L4 Venus in September and October. Please note that it
natally afflicts Venus, suggesting amongst other things an inherent
vulnerability of Venus functional and general indications to this
contact. The nodes will then be stationary this Autumn while
afflicting L3 Mercury at 0° Piscs, with also tr L6 Jupiter adding to
the affliction in late October and November. Tr Ketu will also become
stationary in H2 MEP in early 2007 and tr L8 Saturn will again afflict
L4 Venus next spring. Otherwise, the sign change of the major planets
in the fall is not particularily problematic, except that tr L6
Jupiter will pass over its own natal placement at 6° Scorpio and then
L8 Saturn at 28° Scorpio. Transit Saturn in H2 will in early 2008 also
become stationary under the exact affliction of natal Rahu in H10.
Finally, the Ve/Ju period begins in September 2008, suggesting also
increased risk of military involvement by the USA at that time. By
comparison, Ju/Ju period from July 1939 signalled the involvement of
USA in WWII.

The 15° Scorpio rising chart does not show such significant problems.
Ve/Sa/Ma period is running. The challenge in this chart in October is
that many planets will be bunched up in H12 under conditions of
pervaisive weakness. There might be erosion of US position abroad in
this time frame. Overall, the outlook is therefore more favourable,
importantly, as no important and long standing afflictions appear to
be active.

In any event, the use of predictions to confirm or reject rectified
charts is an essential part of scientific methodology and SA. We will
soon see what transpires in the coming weeks and months.

Best regards,

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <stephen4359@> wrote:
> >
> > The current planetary changes would be bad for America as shown by the
> > highly respected Grimes America chart. The urgency of creating a group
> > is to counter that. Maharshi doesn't need Jyotish himself to be aware
> > of that danger.
> >

> A quick look at the grimes chart. USA has cancer ascendant. Thus, if
> jyotish actually does provide  karmic maps, timing mechansims and
> cosmic clocks, if it has some validity, simplictically then, jupiter
> (spiritual, afflunece)  just moved into 5th house (luck (fruition of
> good past karma), auspicious), right on top of natal jupiter -- a good
> thing.
>
> Rahu (structure, sudden changes) is now in 9th, but will on Nov 8th --
> the day after the election -- will transit to 8th (sickness, death),
> right on top of natal Sun (leadership), and aspected by transiting
> Saturn.
>
> And Mars (war, blood) will move to 5th house on top of natal Mars,
> along with transit jupiter on top of natal jupiter.
>
> And Saturn just moved into second house (speech), Leo, but from Jan
> -July 07 will retrograde (amplified effects) back to first house.
> (Sorry Alex Sade Sati is not fully over.)
>
> Amonst other interpretions, this could signify sudden change of
> leadership, "death" of current leadership, influence of working class
> (Dems), and some undertones of death and destruction and or a sterness
> perhaps retribution for past ways -- leading to greater affluence and
> moral values. And a fortuitous change in the war. Stern, perhaps
> retrobutive influences of leadership. As well as outspokenness of
> working class (Dems). Perhaps house hearings.
>
> Other interpretions possible -- each house and planet have many
> characteristics. These are the ones that pop out at me. Again, this is
> a quick glanced by a less than stellar (pun) off and on jyotish
hobbyist.

> I am not sure I fully see what shukra is refering to as danger. More a
>  danger/opportunity/transition sense is what I get from the chart.
> Perhaps the danger is sudden change in leadership could be very
> abrupt, disruptive and involving some deaths.
>
> But I am not looking at all factors -- just a few biggies. But from my
> view, per this ascendant (I think TMO uses another one) its a good
> time have initiated IA and pundit projects -- substantal good things
> could unfold quickly over the next year. A tippping point perhaps,
> that could go either way. Danger/opportunity.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: