Comment below:
**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

**Snip**
> Ouch...much as I think The Earl of Kaplan is a pretty dumb, but
> slightly likable, chap, who tried hard to spit in his teacher's face,
> I would wish no ill-will against him for this kind of thing.
>
> But what exactly is a "non-compete clause".?
>
> OffWOrld

**end**

A non-compete clause is a standard part of the contract in the sale of
a business.  It restricts the seller from engaging in the same or
similar business within a specific geographically defined area or to a
demographically defined market for a specified period of time
following the sale.  It's a way of protecting the buyer.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: