I've been downloading the series from the Internet
and watching it. It's not nearly as well-cast as
"Lost" and the writing is not even in the same
ballpark of excellence as "Firefly," but it's a
lot of fun, a "guilty pleasure," sorta like reading
a comic book. I like Hiro; he's got a kind of non-
reality-based optimism that redefines reality.

Just as an aside, the series was created by a guy
named Tim Kring. We don't know, in the world of
Hollywood, whether this is his given name or one
that he chose for himself, but I find it interesting
that this series was created by someone who has the
Kali mantra as his last name.  :-)