Judy, there is no pleasure in criticism for me, deserved or
undeserved; I take no relish in it.  My eagerness was to engage you in
the experiment.   My enthusiasm was an expression of hope that somehow
we might be able to turn the corner here at FFL; to reclaim some of
sparkle to our list as New Morning so nicely put it; to at least step
out of the mud.

I am dissappointed that you wish not to particpate.

But I do wish you well.  How could I not?  We share the same Self, right?

Best to you,

Marek

**