--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Maharishi has said of SSRS's techniques, that meditators
> > > should "Beware of sweet poison." I heard the lecture (THE
> > > lecture?) on ayurveda that he gave in honor of Triguna
> > > where he described ayurveda as the process of turning
> > > poison into nectar. Nectar is NOT "sweet poison." In
> > > fact, it is worse than normal poison.
> >
> > Is there anyone here as embarrassed as I am
> > to have ever been part of the spiritual
> > organization that could have created such
> > a mindset in one of its followers?
>
> Turq, why always (ok often) the put down of the poster?
> Essentially the same point could be made "politely" by
> focussing on the statement. "Spraig, I really disagree
> with you here about this point. Here is why. ... "

I was putting down the teacher, not the student.
It *revolted* me to hear again how Maharishi is
so petty and so jealous and so terrified that
someone would drift away from him that he'd say
something like he did about another teacher.
Sparaig is the victim in all of this, for believing
what was said and for basing his life on fear and
jealousy and paranoia instead of light. But the fear
and jealousy and paranoia came from Maharishi.

Just my opinion...