--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Inside The TM "Green Zone"
> The Washington Post and Gary Lee,
> The standard FF tour given by the campus and the TMorg is really
> quite impressive, formidable.  Savvy, the team of folks there are
> incredibly savvy at presentation.  It would be easy to get only half
> of the story if that was just where you went..
>
> TMorg PR'ers must have been doing hand-springs over this amazing pr-
> coup of that Washington Post article.  Gary Lee, the Post travel
> writer obviously got in over his head evidently not doing much
> research before he came or much after and he evidently did not wander
> much outside of the "green zone".   Not like the LA Times person did
> on her visit.
> The stunning thing is that they (the TMorg) then felt the need to
> sanitize the Post article as it was for the internal consumption of
> their own people.  Is the kind of social engineering things Soviet or
> the Goering or Himmler would do or have good people under them do.

HAHAHAHA. Good one Doug. Only I am afraid you may actually be serious.

The few tweaks the PR TMO analists did was odd, pretty amusing,  and
quirky. But to honstly compare that to Goering and Himmler? And with
perhaps a veiled reference to the Gulags. Come on Doug. The acts by
those people, or within that institution, were vast, horrible,
unthikable horrors and tragedies.

The amazing thing, far beyond the excesses of the PR team, is that you
can straight-faced equate such shananigans, of minor consequence, with
Goering and Gulags.