--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I have a pretty good idea what MMY means by it,
> > although not experientially, because, as I've
> > said, that sort of thing has simply never worked
> > for me.
<snip>

> But you are incorrect in stating that it doesn't work for you; it
> works demonstrably fine.  The motor is on and running; reverse or
> forward are just the just the directions.  That's the driver's
> decision.

As far as I can tell, this formulation just
moves it back a level without
adding/subtracting/changing/clarifying anything.

What I'm saying is that I've tried keeping my
attention on the positive and away from the
negative, and as a result have not seen the
positive grow in my life, nor the negative
decrease.

For me, experientially, these kinds of
formulations are empty of significance.  If
there's an on/off switch or a gearshift, I
haven't been able to locate it.

Which is why, incidentally, I started TM in
the first place.  Transcending on/off and
backward/forward *does* work for me.