> I never heard anything of this or even a hint of it
> during those years. Did anybody else. I know in
> Fairfield from 88-90 I would have heard something. I
> think its PR bullshit. Wouldn't be the first time!
> Aslo 8,000 siddhas would have to be drawn from the USA
> where most of the siddhis lived.

I assume was the Zimmerman funded project. At the large complex on the
plain of Mahabharata. With many thousand Indian pundits and YFs. 8000
sounds about right. I thought this was pretty public knowledge. Even
to me who was far away from the TMO at that time. I even had a friend
who visited the complex. It was quite real.