_____

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of new.morning
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 1:37 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: What happened to Rick?

--- In FairfieldLife@ <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In case anyone is wondering why I'm not participating much these
days, a few
> weeks ago I decided to buckle down and clock more billable hours
each day -
> at least 6. FFL and other enjoyable things for which I don't get
paid were
> costing me $50-$100 a day. Also, we're going to see Amma in a week, so I
> have less time to finish my clients' work this month. I pop in from
time to
> time, and read a few things. Despite our differences and disagreements,
> we're one big happy dysfunctional global family, as New Morning was
> observing. Amma arrives in Bay area today. Program details here:
> http://amma. <http://amma.org/tours/amma-tours/n_america.html>
org/tours/amma-tours/n_america.html

That should be a great collective coherence event. As usual.

If you come across someone in the Amma org who has number of
participants, and dates, for all or most of her tours, I would like to
add it to my analysis.

(I have renamed my blog "Collective Coherence Field Events Impact on
Financial Markets -- to look at other than ME events. And to pose
alternatives to, refinements IMO, to the ME, such as lags, cumulative,
decay and non-localized effects.)

The dates of the tour are at that link. She just finished the European tour.
After Dec. 1 she'll go back to India.